I have owned and used the iPhone 2 8gb, 3GS 32gb and 4 32gb. I also own an iPad 64gb WiFi. I see the differences between devices and see where I think the iPad 2 should go.
- I would look towards a 8″ model with a smaller bezel.
- It also SHOULD NOT be any thinner. Actually it might be a little thicker.
- It has to be closer to paperbook sized.
- Use the same resolution as the original iPad.
- Use the same cameras as the iPhone 4.
- Integrate the SD slot, like the Macbooks.
- USB slot integrated in 10″ model
- Dual core processor with multicore graphics for better graphic support.
- 2X or 4X the RAM for a more computer like feel and to help with the multitasking.
- Bring it up to 128gb of storage.
- DO NOT DO A WIFI ONLY MODEL! Make a GSM/CDMA/LTE shared version.
- Have three size models, 3.5″ (iPod Touch), 7-8″ (iPad Mini) and 10″ (iPad Pro)
Well, my predictions were pretty good, down to the name iPad mini. They did add a 128gb model, to the full sized iPad. The size for the mini was right as was the resolution of the screen. It did get a dual core processor and double the RAM of the original iPad. It got a better camera than the iPhone 4, but no SD slot or USB. I’d say I did a decent prediction way before anyone was whispering about the mini. And I’m very happy with my mini.
I fucking hate Alberta and the people in it. That said, it really needs new management. No wonder it’s fucking broke if this is how they run things.
1. People here are self important to the expense of the rule of law. They stop and park in fire lanes. They speed like the posted speed limit is +/- 100kph. They drive crew cab pickups but the most they drive is themselves, two kids and a dog. Oh, and they don’t have any clue how to park these gigantic pieces of shit
2. Their government has no idea how to manage or collect money. Relying on photo radar instead of living cops is just a form of taxation. The way they register vehicles on a flat rate vs the cost of the vehicle is just retarded. Having free health care ties up the hospitals for no reason, charge a fucking copay! $25 is nothing, but it will give these losers that go into the emergency room for the sniffles a reason to think before tying up a bed in emergency!
Loving my ipad mini. That is all.
Ok, so I’ve had my mini for a little while now. To be honest, I think it’s almost perfect. There are two oversights that I wish they would have fixed before shipping. The lack of a camera flash and the A5 processor. It needed an A6. Come on Apple.
I sometimes sit and think about this post. I’ve technically been going over it for the last year now. Then I read about the Edmonton police being frustrated with “super speeders”. Honestly, it is 100% the police’s fault. They waste money on photo radar, red light cameras and laser speed guns. Want people to slow down? Get more cars on the street. People automatically slow down when they see a police car. Fill them with cadets and retired police officers if you have to, but get the cars out there. That will slow people down. Your laser guns won’t do it. Getting a ticket six weeks down the road doesn’t slow anyone down.
Get out there cops, that will fix your Issue with Edmonton